Monday, May 19, 2014

April 28, 2014

This week has been super slow, we had only a few lessons. which means we just walked the streets, I have never done so many contacts. This week was a Holiday and that means everyone is drunk..... makes doing contacts a blast. We play games like having to put in a word in the contact.... the other day it was orange or really laranja, but it was funny when we said it. Not too much happened this week. My comp. Elder Santos is still struggling. I am still not liking Portuguese more and more..... but that is just because I have only been here for 2 months.... after 6th months I should be fine.... but yeah this week was just a slow week. We did have outback today, a memebro took us... it was amazing.

Dawson- yes my shoes are showing wear... and in two years there will not be much left of them.... hhahahah got to love it!

Duncan- love you kid, keep up the hard work

Declan- I love you buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment