Monday, May 19, 2014



May 19, 2014
This week was the longest week I think I could have had. Tuesday we did work all day and nothing came out of it. It seems like if you are a fubeca then you get the results that you want, which is nothing, but if you work and try to do the right thing the Lord test you even more. I am going to try to keep my spirits up but wow. On Wednesday we got to go to the temple. Wow, can I tell you how amazing that was. It was so beautiful and peaceful. It is in the middle of a city, but then you walk past the gate, and it is like you are in a garden in heaven. All around you can feel the spirit. It was so cool to be there with the bros. We did our session in Portuguese, and it was really hard, because I am still learning. The C-room was amazing, I sat there and received so much inspiration. It was like a door was opened for us. Thursday I woke up sicker than a dog, and was barely able to move. We worked hard anyways because I am not about to let a sickness stop me from doing the Lords work. I have learned a lot of what I need to become. My mission is not what I thought it was, but it is definitely something I needed to see, so that I can decide who I am. Here I need to pick who I am, and there's no sitting on the fence, pick a side and fight for it. This is going to be so hard. I sometimes don't think I have what it takes. I am dying, every day, and the language is so hard.... I really need so help right now, I need a miracle. Wednesday I get to hear from Elder Russell M. Nelson. I can't wait, I need some inspiration and help. I also might get to see James, so I am really looking forward to that.

Declan I love you so much, I am so proud of you for doing that. I will tell you that you will be so blessed for this, it will change your life. If you follow the lord, through the good and the bad, he will make you mighty. (it is easy to follow the lord when times are good, but it takes a true man to follow the lord when the times are tough) keep up the work!

your superman
love always
Elder Homer

TEMPLE TRIP


Birthday Lunch

APARTMENT LIVING

BRAZIL

WORLD CUP IS COMING

No comments:

Post a Comment