Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 2, 2015
Well to tell the truth this week went by so fast that I don't even remember what happened. I will do my best to give you an idea. This week I spent a lot of time with my DL, he is super cool and we get along. We worked a lot in his area, then at the end of the week we were asked to go to a English school and to help out with the students. I was able to teach English and help them understand a little bit more. It was kind of cool because I was able to teach them English in Portuguese. We didn't have a baptism this week but we have a lot of new people who are wanting to get baptized. It is amazing the faith of some of these people, they really amaze me. It makes me want to find more faith. I guess that is why I am out here trying to become better. This week I am really tired, I haven't been sleeping well. This week was super cool, I love you all.
Dalton

Love Missionaries

Singing in the Rain


Brazil


English Class

No comments:

Post a Comment