Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 18, 2015

well, yet another week has come and past, the time is going too fast. I can't believe how fast that it goes. Like always this week has kept me on my toes. I am super tired and I can't wait for it to all end, but the joy that I get out of the mission is unreal. I will not lie when you watch someone that you have been teaching and working with for over a month to help them get baptized, and in my case when you get in the water the happiness that you have is of God. There are no words that can describe it but, pure love of God. The light and power, joy and happiness that you have is over whelming, it's something that you can never forget not matter what. So yes we had a baptism this weekend, which was amazing, and wonderful. This is why I am out here to help people have this joy and happiness. I am tired and sore and the mission is killing me, but that's fine, that's part of it. The things that I see or that happen, only happen on the mission. The mission is a place to become a man, I am so different then I was before. The world is getting worse every day and we need to get stronger, or we will fall, we need to pick where we stand and stand strong, we are only human we bleed when we fall down, we are only human we crash and break down, the words of the world are like knives in our hearts, but don't worry I will build you up when you fall apart. I am here as an angel of the lord

Elder Homer

P.S. This week was carnival which is like 4 days of parties and everything is shut down and everyone parties and gets drunk or goes to the beach. Pretty crazy.

Missionaries on P-DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment