Thursday, February 19, 2015

February 9, 2015

Hey,

Well yet another week has passed on my mission. I still can't believe how fast the mission flies. There is no time to waste, you have to take advantage of every moment. This week was yet another week of being really busy. This mission has me running everywhere. To start the week I was teaching a class of English, and wow it was really hard. I can't believe I am forgetting English, I can still speak somewhat.... haha. It was cool that I was able to teach in Portuguese. This week I taught a ton of people and we had 10 new people in church this week. We are working hard, me and my comp. He's super cool and he knows how to teach. The only thing that happened bad this week, is that my knee has started to hurt a ton. I have to take it a little slower, but I am good and loving life. Take care and if you need anything just ask.

Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment