Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 14, 2014
Hey mom and family

This week has been a crazy week, so where to start. I got a hair cut on terçs so that was crazy, I got it kind short, so I don't have to cut it for a long time. This week we had a ton of lessons and a lot of walking. We have been super busy and we had an amazing baptism on doming. Wow was it so good, this kid Lucas is so strong, he knows everything is true, and was so ready, he is the reason why I am still here. This week was really hard, I got sick again, and really didn't want to be here, but seeing his faith, and how much he loves the gospel, proves to me that this is true, and what I am doing is changing people's lives. He is a really good kid, and now he is family to me. He is a brother in the Lord. On sabado we went to a charrascal.... wow they had some amazing food, wow it was so good. I did try chicken heart... and well wow it had a wild taste, haha not sure I liked that one. It is transfers tomorrow, I have been here for 6 weeks time is flying!!!!! It's crazy. Yesterday we went to a family home evening and birthday party for some members and it was super fun, I hung out with all the little kids because they speak the same Portuguese as me haha, or even better and we just played games, and we played dragons and princess. I love little kids here they are soooo funny. We do magic tricks with them and wow so many good times. Keep me in your prayers, and I love you all, the Lords work moves forward.
CHARRASCAL

FOR THE BROTHERS

BROTHER IN THE LORD

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, elder. I've been there. I was sick so hard I didn't even know what day of the week it was. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete