Thursday, April 24, 2014

BAPTISMO


Mission Fun


ROOM AND AREA

Week 4 (March 31, 2014)

Hey family, it's been yet another busy week.

This week we had a slow week, so we did a ton of contacts... and I mean like a ton. We gave out like 30 copies of The Book of Mormon this week and got a lot of new lesson this week, but we had to put in all the work to get to that point. I also did some contacts this week.... and wow was it rough, I don't speak much and so it can be hard to get across what I want to say. I also got shut down a ton, some people here can be super mean but that's (de boa) or in English, that's life. It's definitely been a trail of faith. Some great news of this weekend was that we had three batismo, wow the family was so cool. We also have 3 others with batismo dates, so I might have like 7 or more in my first transfer..... so cool, I am doing the Lords work, it's what keeps me going. Last night I got really sick, and have been out of it for a while now. Keep me in your prayers, because I am dying at the moment, and there's no stopping because I am on the Lords time. So yeah this week has been slow because we didn't have a lot to teach but we have like 6 or more this week, so that is cool. Life is good. Out of money but what is new. Dad I have read 2 of the 4 missionary books, and wow are they so cool. I love them. My next read is Jesus the Christ, they say it has so much deep doctrine in it. I want to thank you for everything you have done....you have changed my life with your example. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment