Saturday, February 1, 2014

Jan 25, 2014 Hey mother, so my P-day(Preparation Day)is Saturdays at the MTC. Wow let me tell you I am having so much fun. I have some amazing roommates and love my district. So my companion never showed up, so I am what they call a solo elder. Which means that I just jump around from different groups and kind of do what I want. It is really nice but at the same time I wish I had a buddy to be with. Guess I should be thankful that I am still called "single" haha. Learning Portuguese has been the hardest thing I have done..... like wow am I bad, it's only slowly coming to me. We have all ready had to teach a lesson to an investigator in Portuguese.... that want well OK I guess haha. We have another one later tonight so maybe I will be able to do a better job. My class is so much fun, we all joke around and learn a ton. My day is soooooo busy I can barely keep up with it. We have to get up at 6:30, and then we have classes until 9:30 and lights out at 10:15.... wow what a full day. Also the food here is amazing. I believe that I am gaining some weigh... oops oh well, I will burn it off when I get to the field. So they said that my chance to get my visa here is very slim, and that I will be sent somewhere first, so pray for my visa.... oh and please pray so that I may learn Portuguese faster... or that I will remember what I have learned. So yesterday I was made District President. which just means that I have a ton more work to do. Guess it's a blessing. I have already received packages from family and letters from friends... wow they are fast. and I will email photos for the next time.... I keep forgetting to bring my camera to the lab, but that's fine, I will get them to you next time. well it seems that the boys are having an amazing time, make sure you tell them to write letters and send emails... just use Dear elder.... because I have more time to write, and not much time to email. I love you guys so much and I have many more stories to tell Love you Elder Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment