Saturday, February 15, 2014

week 4 (Happy Valentines Day) I will start at the beginning of the week. On Sunday we only had 7 people in are ward, and 5 of them came from my district, so that was fun. In church the bishop will just call two people to come to the stand and give talks, so we always have to be ready!! So far I haven't had to give one. The Portuguese has been very slow, I feel like I am understanding less, oh well some day I will get it. This week had been dull, we just spend 12 hours every day in a class learning.... and the days keep getting longer. So for my visa, word got out that the church has a ton of visa and are holding them until the end of the 6 weeks. I don't know yet about mine. Hopefully it will come soon so keep me in your prayers. The worst day this week would be when we had 5:45 service...... wow that was soooo early, like uggg. I was so tired that whole day. Our zone did get 8 new missionary's which was very nice, and then Friday we had are no English day, where we don't speak any English.... it's really hard, but we manage. The spiritual part of this week was when one of the elders was feeling very sick, we gave him a blessing... and right after he was fine, no sickness, no headache, nothing... it was a miracle and proof that this is real. That is crazy to hear about Landan, I will look out for him. It is crazy that you guys have gotten so much snow, all it does out here is rain..... like every day. I am doing good, the Portuguese is coming very slow, oh well and tell me if you got any of my letters!!! love you guys and can't wait to hear more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment