Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dalton is now in Brazil. It was nice to be able to talk with him during in layover in Atlanta. The real adventure now begins.

Tuesday March 4, 2014
Hey family, how is everything? It's been crazy I am now in Brazil.... and wow its crazy. It's sooo hot. The plane ride was about 10 hours, and wow let me tell you that is way too long to be stuck on the plane. When we got off, let's just say I was so lost, but thank goodness people are nice, and they helped us get to our ride. We then made it the mission home, had meetings an amazing dinner, the food here is amazing..... I love the food. We then got to meet are companheiros.... I love mine, he's super chill, and I know we are going to have a ton of success. I am so glad to get him as my first dad. So today we unpacked then hit the streets..... wow I am so not ready for that, but super fun. It's sooo warm, I will be sweating straight for the next two years. Anyways just wanted to say hello and tell you that I made it. By the way my new P-Day is segunda feita... aka monday. Love you guys so much and miss, you keep me in your prayers.
Elder Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment