Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 1, 2014
There is one trick that I want to share with you that I love doing with new people. I will be in the house of the person and ask them to come to church or to pray about the Book of Mormon. I will take off my name tag, and hold it up and look them in the eye. I say the reason why I am here is to help people come unto Christ, and if they pray with real intent and ask if this church is true, I can tell them that the answer will be yes. If I am wrong I will give them my name tag and go home, because if this isn't true, then I am just wasting my life. You must find out if this church is true or not, if The Book of Mormon is true or not, and if Joesph Smith saw God and Jesus or he didn't. I can talk all day long, but unless you ask in prayer, and want to know, then and only then will you get your answer. This has worked to bring people to church, and to help people get a testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment