Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 7, 2014
Hey family

This week was busy. It was the first week of the transfer. To start out it was a world cup game on Tuesday. The game was so good, but Brasil lost some of its best players, so I don't know if they are going to win the next game. On Wednesday we didn't have much to do, so we did some contacts and when that wasn't working we stopped and went to the church and practiced lessons. I am not going to lie, I am starting to be able to teach pretty well. I has been crazy how fast I have learned, and then how slow I have learned. I never thought I would be able to speak Portuguese, but yet here I am. On Friday we didn't have too much to do. My comp decided to go to a favela, which is like the hood in english, but 10 times worse. All that is here is tin houses with drugs being sold on the street and everything you can think of bad, lets just say it's not a place for an American, but I couldn't leave my comp. Yeah it wasn't a pleasant time, everyone was looking at me, and I was on edge the whole time. Sunday came around, and we had a lesson with a women. What an amazing lesson. I haven't felt the spirit so strong in a lesson before. It was the restoration, which is by far my favorite lesson to teach. It is what makes us so different This week had it's ups and downs, but we are doing well. te amo familia


The Homer Boy's love their Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment