Sunday, September 28, 2014

Aug 3, 2014
This week started out crazy, Tuesday had me with Elder Diniz who is my ZL. He was in my area and we did some work, we found 2 new people to teach and were able to have janta (dinner) with a family which was cool. They are less active and we talked about the importance of praying every day and every moment. Wednesday had me going to a bunch of different appointments for my comp. He needed to have a bunch of tests done. We then had family night with our investigator, which was perfect. The family that had them over are perfect. I just love them, they are so strong in the gospel and are always willing to help us. Thursday was really slow, we didn’t have much, so we went to a park and did some contacts. We gave out 5 Book of Mormons away, maybe they will do some good. Friday found me at Irma vanild’s.... wow she makes the best food, her suco de limão is, wow. I just die for it. We then went to a dentist to check my comps teeth because he broke it when he fell on the ground. After we had two lessons that went well. Well one did go well and the other one, no one was there. Yeah that happens a lot. It was then dinner with Tarsil, who is a new member. She is going to BYU Idaho in a year and she is super cool. She speaks 5 different languages which is really cool. Saturday we went to Lucas house and taught his mom, which went really well. We then went to the new Temple of Solamon, it is the same thing as in the bible. Wow it is so big, and they put a lot of work into it. Sunday was a normal day. Today we went to 25 de março which was so cool. It is the same thing as china town in New York. So many people were there, and a ton of elders. We met elders from 5 different missions today, which is so funny. I bought a ton of fresh looking ties. We have one more week until transfers and then who knows where I will be!!!!!
Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment