Thursday, April 9, 2015

March 1, 2015

March 1, 2015

Dear family,

Well this week has had me on my toes. Where do I start, I got a call from the Mission President, saying, elder, I have a lot of trust in you. He asked if I would help a missionary who was struggling for the week. I said yes and figured all I can do is do my best. One day we were walking and doing some contacts, when I had the idea to go knock on this one door. So we did, and out came a mother, she looked at us and started to cry. We asked why, and what was wrong. She told us that she had lost a son a few months ago, his daughter is really sick, and her husband has been fighting with her. She was lost and did not know what to do, so she went to the last thing that she knew...The Lord. She prayed that he would send his angels to help her, not even 10 seconds after she had finished this prayer we knocked on the door. She came out and said you are the angels of the Lord. He answers my prayers and loves me. I stood there in shock, amazed about how the Lord works. Here I just had an idea to knock on this door, and the Lord was answering a prayer. She said that she could see the light coming off us, that we were the angels of the Lord. On Saturday I was able to do an interview for a baptism. Luis, wow I don't have any words. He is perfect, he was so ready to be part of the church, he wants to do everything perfect. Before the missionaries found him, he was already following the commandments because he thought it was the right thing to do. He is super smart and will be an amazing member, because he knows what he has to do to be saved, and return to god. This has to be the best investigator that I have met. He is a great man and will be a great leader. This mission is hard and is wearing me out, but the friends that I have met and the people that I have helped, and the work that I am doing is worth any sacrifice that I have to make. There is something amazing about this work

No comments:

Post a Comment