Thursday, April 9, 2015

March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015

Hey,

So yet another week has passed. It is truly amazing how fast time flies. This week was a really long week, we walked every were. We were able to get a lot of work done, we have a couple of families that we are teaching, and are waiting to get baptized. We will see what will happen. This week we had a family night, almost every night which was amazing. one we got food, and the second more people to teach, and to touch the lives of the members. I really found a reason to help everyone. I have a new eye on how to help people. This week I was also a great help for a lot of people. I still don't know why but everyone trusts me and looks up to me. People come to me with their problems, sometimes to just talk, and others to get answers. I am starting to find a gift of mine. I am the go to friend, the person who is always there through the bad and the good, the one who's got your back. This week the Lord used me through this gift that he has given me, to help other people become better. I am here so that others can learn their potential in Gods eyes. This week we were working hard. This work is true and the gospel is true, there is nothing more important then this. Salvation.... have an amazing week and look to the Lord in the good times and bad.... he is there waiting to bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment