Thursday, April 9, 2015

March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015

Family how's life,

To start this letter I got transferred to a branch. It is really small, the members are amazing. My mission president came up to me and said "elder you are a really good, and I have a lot of faith in you. The zone leaders said this district is really hard. So far I am doing okay. We are working hard, we also had a baptism, so that was sweet and we should have one next week. I am tired and a little stressed because this area gets bad numbers and the Zone leaders so want numbers. Good numbers, so I am doing everything to have the Lord on my side. Pray for me. WE have a lot of people that we are teaching and I still think the best part of the mission is when you see the light of Christ in the eyes of the people you teach. This gives me true happiness, there is nothing better than to testify of what you know to be true. God lives and loves us, Jesus is our Savior and died for us. Joseph saw them both and brought back the truth. He showed us how we can have true happiness.

Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment