Thursday, April 9, 2015

March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015

Mom, I love you. This week, my comp and I had some major talks and now we are like best friends. We also are in a two week streak of baptizing. So, that is really fun. We are working our butts off. Every day we are running from one thing to the next. The members are also getting pumped up and excited to help us. We are making a ton of friends, and its been super fun. Also this Sunday I gave a talk in church for 25 min, because the person who was suppose to talk didn't show up. I will be giving another one this week. I have a feeling that in this ward I will be speaking a lot. This week we taught a lot and helped a ton of people, I also went and helped in some other areas. I was running around like crazy. Thursday, my comp got really sick and that night we didn't sleep because he was running to the bathroom every 5 min. This week I am super tired, but life is good. I can't believe how fast time is flying. I am tired because my area only has hills and we are always running to the next thing. Anyways take care and have an amazing week.

love you mom

New Companion


Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment