Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 6, 2015

April 6, 2015

Hey family,

This week was yet another crazy week, I couldn't believe how much time has passed. Conference, has come and gone. There was so much that I learned, during this time. The words of the prophet and the 12 touched my heart. There was a lot that I needed to hear, and a lot of my questions were answered. This week was full of activities and lessons. We are teaching a ton of people, and hopefully we will have a few batismo soon. Every day we walk so far, because everyone lives so far away, I would love to have a car, but we can't have them out here, so we walk, and we walk a ton. I think that when I go home I never will walk again. Easter for us was really relaxed and slow, we watched conference, and ate a little bit of chocolate. I am always tired, but that seems to be a normal thing. I am truly grateful for a prophet and the chance that I have to serve a mission. It sure is hard, but it makes me stronger and I am coming back a man, please keep me in your prays.

No comments:

Post a Comment