Sunday, June 21, 2015

April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015

Just to start, Mom I love you so much, love you, love you, love you,


So this week I have been running around like a chicken without a head. It's been super crazy and wild and yeah I don't know where to start. This week we taught a ton of lessons and were able to help a ton of people. Every day we were leaving our house at like 9 to go teach and help more people. It is wearing me out but it's good. This week we also had interviews with president and well they went good. He sat me down and was like "elder, your work is really good and your district is looking good. You really are a great leader, have you ever thought in training? I just laughed, me train that's too funny, but he was like two Americans are coming, and they need good trainers and he said that I am in the top of the list to train. I can't believe it. I don't know if it's true but it looks like I will train. I am going to have a son on the mission. So much has happened I just don't know where to start, this week we had some amazing experiences with The Book of Mormon. People are reading it, and feeling something different about it, there is a peace and love that comes from that book. I was thinking a lot about the church, and we are all here today with this happiness and joy and knowledge, because of a 14 year old boy that had a question, and asked his father in heaven with a pure heart. This all starts with a question and a prayer.... that's why I love this church it's so simple, and so real. God is our Father in Heaven, and he loves us and wants the best for us, and we only need to obey what he says and we are blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment