Friday, January 29, 2016

December 14, 2015

December 14, 2015
Well this week was awesome, we had so much to do, and to take care of. this was the last week of the transfers.. and now I only have one more transfer and then I am home. Wow 2 years have come and gone. Thanks to the Lord for everything. I know that he is watching over me. This week I was able to go with my companion to the temple and watch a family that I helped, go through the temple and get married for time and all eternity. I have never felt so happy in my life. The spirit was so strong, it made me cry. The happiness that you saw on their faces is worth everything I have done. The mission is super hard but the reward is 100 times better. I know that this work is the work of god, his hand and power is with me every day. I am not perfect not even close but through me god can work miracles. He can change the lives of everyone. I know that the atonement is real, and we all need it. That is why Ii am here to learn and to help. I got a call last night saying that I will leave my area. I don't know where I will go for my last transfer, but I do know that I will work my butt off and finish strong, because that is what God wants me to do. I will tell you more next week because it is going to be a crazy one. Love you all, take care. Until next week


Elder Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment