Friday, January 29, 2016

December 7, 2015

Well yet any week has passed by, and yeah it was a long week. We were working hard and teaching so many people. We have a few new families that we are teaching, but to tell the truth not everyone wants to learn or change their life. It is a process that is super long. Life is good, I am always tired but I believe that is just part of the mission now. I don't know what you want me to write, I guess I could put what we do, but it is the same thing every day. We walk a ton, eat a ton and talk with everyone on the street. Now that we are getting closer to the end of the year, everyone wants to know about parties and getting drunk and they don't want anything to do with church. I have a lot of work ahead of me. I only have 8 more weeks. Next week will be transfers so we will see if I stay. I have already been here 7 months, which will have been a lot of time, but to tell the truth the time has gone by so fast that I don't feel it. I love you guys so much and miss you a ton, but don't worry I will be home soon. The mission is awesome, it's hard, but worth every second of every day. The mission is the best thing that has happened in my life. Love you all.

I will be home for Christmas, only if in my dreams

December 7, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment