Friday, January 29, 2016

January 18, 2016

January 18, 2016

Well, one more week has passed. I am down to a few days. It is crazy how much time has gone by. 2 years has gone in the blink of an eye. This week I went all over the mission going to Guaratingueta, Guarulhos, Itaquaquecetuba and Ipiranga. Yes this week was a crazy week, with so much to do. The worst part was that many of the days I was saying goodbye to good friends who I won't see until after the mission, and maybe never again in this life. It is crazy the friendships that you make on the mission. They change your life. Saturday I was in my area, and it was awesome because I was able to teach some more people. There is nothing better than teaching people about the gospel. I will miss this part a lot. Sunday was super funny, I got to church and the bishop came up to me, and said Elder so the last speaker didn't show up can you speak for 20 minutes. Haha I laughed so much. I had 5 minutes to get ready. I had 5 min to get ready, and to tell the truth it came out really well. I am feeling like I am ready to come home, but at the same time, I am going to miss the mission so much. This is my life, it's what I do. The mission saved my life. After today I will only have 2 more P-days.

Elder Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment