Friday, January 29, 2016

December 28, 2015


December 28, 2015

Well I am down to 5 weeks, and it is passing super fast. I am trying my best to help this mission. This week I spoke with my family and well it was amazing. I won't lie it made me want to go home as soon as possible, but I only have a little time. This life is amazing, it's hard but amazing. There is nothing better for a youth today, then to serve a mission. It gets him ready for the real world, and gives him everything he needs to have a lot of success. This week I was able to teach a family that will be baptized soon.. Wow talk about an amazing family, they have been looking for something to give them strength and to bring their family closer... and they just found it. The spirit was so strong, it is something that I will miss about the mission, feeling the spirit super strong. I know that this is the true church, and I know that Jesus Christ loves me, and that he died to save me. Have an amazing week and have a wonderful New Year.

Happy New Year!

Elder Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment