Friday, January 29, 2016

December 21, 2015

December 21, 2015
Well this week has had me on my feet. I have been given the great opportunity to work alongside the presidente of the mission. He is a great a wonderful man with the power of god with him. He speaks with the spirit and authority. I am really excited to work with my presidente. This week I had to give a few trainings to all the zone leaders, it was great, my speaking skills in Portuguese are getting better. Each day I have a few meetings with the president to talk about the mission and what we can do to help the elders and sisters, and yeah its crazy. I didn't know how much work is needed to run a mission, it's something that keeps you on your feet. This week is also Christmas week, we had to plan everything, so that everything will run smoothly. Also my phone never stops ringing. someone is always calling because there is some type of problem. We also work in a area. This is awesome, the members are super sweet and wonderful, and they are always looking for ways to help us work better. It's crazy how it all works out. Sunday I was asked to give a talk last min, for 20 minutes. It went well something that I don't like doing but it's something that I do a lot. Sunday was also hard, because we had to get all the numbers of the week, and yeah it was super slow, but it's crazy because I had the chance to see how the mission works and what happens. My companion is awesome, I trained him a long time ago, so we were already friends, which made it so much better. This new life is crazy but awesome, and I only have a little time, so I have to take advantage of every second. that I have. I love you all and I know that Jesus is the Christ, that he loves us and wants to help us in all things.

Feliz Natal

Merry Christmas

Elder Homer
NEW WORK AREA

MISSIONARY FUN


MORE PICTURES


No comments:

Post a Comment