Sunday, January 11, 2015

December 1, 2014

Love you mom and family,
So to start this week, yeah they don’t have Thanksgiving here. The Americans in my house went out and bought ice cream and made some treats, and spent the night talking in English and telling stories, it was super fun. To start the week we had a mission Conference with the president. He changed a lot of the rules, and is cracking down on the lazy missionaries. It is getting crazy. I did learn some cool things. Wednesday we worked hard teaching some people and then that night we brought some investigators to play soccer at the church with some members. We made a team of just missionaries and guess what we won, the most games in a row, no one could beat us, we are too good, it may be because we pass. Thursday we had to climb this same hill 6 times, it is a solid 10 min walk up this hill, or a small mountain. It was crazy Friday was just teaching people, and we should have 4 or more people baptized this week. I am really excited. Saturday we walked 6 hours straight. My legs wanted to fall off. There is nothing worse than walking so much. Sunday was a good day. It was relaxed we had a great lunch and then walked home joking around and having fun. We also had a family night, a ton of people were there. Of course I get picked to leave the message. I came up with something really fast, and it turned out to be the best thing ever. It seems like the all the studying and praying has paid off, because the Lord filled my mouth with the right words to say. We all went to bed early on Sunday because we all worked too hard this week. Yes I am mission the snow and everything there. There is nothing I want more than to be with my familia. Have an amazing week. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment