Sunday, January 11, 2015

December 8, 2014

Well I love you all so very much.
I had a good week. It was superfast, seems like yesterday I was here sending emails. Tuesday we had a meeting with the zone and then after all the guys went to an all you can eat restaurant... and wow we ate a ton... it’s crazy how much 8 young men can eat haha. Wednesday... yeah I don’t even remember... Thursday was cool, we were able to find some more people to teach and we did a lot of contacts. oh and can I say that it is hot here, it is about 98 every day. I am dying where ever I go. The worse thing is that it is hot at night so I don’t even sleep any more. Friday Elder Freitas was really sick throwing up, I stayed home and took care of him and I cleaned the house. Saturday we had a cool activity at the church with all the new investigators. We did the Tree of life, and how people had to hang on to the iron rod, it was super cool. Sunday we had two more baptism which were amazing. This week was good but passed superfast. We walked a ton, and yeah it’s crazy, I can’t believe how fast time is flying. It was just another week on the mission.

Christmas in 98 degrees



Baptism Day

No comments:

Post a Comment