Sunday, January 25, 2015

January 19, 2015

Family,
Well this week had me running from one end of my area to the other. This week went by really fast so I don't really remember what happened every day, but I will try to tell some stories. To start I had lunch this week, and when I went to eat the meat... it wasn't meat, it looked like dirt or something orange. So what happens when you don't know something that you eat... yeah you become sick. This week I was really sick, it was like food sickness. yeah I stayed near the bathroom for about 24 hours. This week we were able to teach a lot of people and families which is so much better. Also this week something happened, which was really sad. There is a family here of a mom with 8 kids. she does everything she can to take care of them. She fights every week to go to church and show her kids the way. This week two of her kids asked to go to the beach, and she said yes. Later that night she got a call saying that both of her kids had died. One child was drowning in the water, and the other went out to help and in the end they both died. She was super sad, but in the church she said something that gave me peace. "I know that I can see them again, but now I have to fight 10 times harder to be worthy and to make it back to them." God has given us this plan of salvation, and of happiness, but we have to work our hardest to earn it. This week was a good eye opener. It made me ask question like, What do I want in my life, and how do I use my time? Always remember why you are here, and what you need to do to get back to God. This week was a good week, but went by super, super fast. Have an amazing week.

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment