Sunday, January 11, 2015

December 15, 2014

Hey,
We are one more week closer to the most important day of the year. It is crazy how fast time is going. This week I got word that my comp is going to be the next secretary, so that means I will have a new companion. I will be staying here in Jacareí for another 6 weeks, which will make it over 6 months here. This is cool because I already know the area. Tuesday day we had a zone meeting all day long, so we ended up not doing anything that day. Wednesday was a crazy day. We were running around trying to get some baptisms to happen. Of course it was raining so much, and we were wet the whole day. Thursday we had a normal day just doing the basics. Friday I went on a divisão with Elder Honey. The day was sweet. We met some new people and were able to show people why we have Christmas. Saturday I don’t even remember what happened, I just know it was busy. Sunday was wild helping everyone. We didn’t end up having any batismos but we will have 3 next week, so that is always good. I know it’s not a lot, but there is not much to write, just been busy. I am so tired, I feel like I have some sickness that makes me even more tired. We need remember why we celebrate Christmas, and not lose sight of that in the end. I am learning so much, and am grateful for everything Jesus Christ has done for me, he is everything to me. We need to not lose sight of what is more important, because in the end you won’t be able to bring anything from this world to heaven, so find out what is most important. Look this up it will change your life, and shate it with everyone. http://www.mormon.org/christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment