Sunday, June 21, 2015

April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015

Família

Hey, so I don't have a lot of time but I will send this off really fast. This week to start I was really sick, we are talking needing a bucket near me and going to the bathroom every 10 min, it was bad. The only thing that I was thinking was where is my mom, where is she so that she can take care of me? I was I was dying of pain. I have never felt so week. I lost like 10 or 15 pounds. I am really small right now, tall but thin. Thin like I am turning in to my dad every day hahaha. This week was crazy I was sick Tuesday we stayed in the house, but then I had to get up and take care of my district and my area. Wednesday even though I was dying I had to keep moving. We were running from one end of the work to the other, and we were able to have a couple of baptisms which were amazing. I also had to help with the shirts of the zone, and take care of all of that. Transfers came, and I will become dad on the mission which means that I will train, we will see what the Lord has planned for me, because I really don't know. I am so tired and my shoes are bad. They have some big holes, so it looks like I will just buy shoes here. Today was sweet, we went to Outback with a bunch of friends and wow... yeah I ate good today. It reminded me of home, and gave me hope that I can do 8 more months. this mission is killing me... but maybe just maybe I will come back as a real man of god.


No comments:

Post a Comment