Sunday, June 21, 2015

May 18, 2018

May 18, 2015

So this week was yet another week which was super hard and super fast but to top it off we had 5 baptisms this Sunday. So you can say that I am happy, there really is nothing better than entering the waters to baptism someone, really this is true happiness. This week was a blur, I was running from one end to the other doing interviews for the other elders and trying to take care of a few problems in the mission, and to make sure that my area is good and growing. I can't believe how much time has gone by. I have a bunch of stories that I would love to share but I will have to leave it for next time.... because my time goes by so fast, but this week was good,. To top it off this is the last week of the transfer and so will see where I will end up.

Take care mother, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment