Sunday, June 21, 2015

May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

Well yet another week of the mission has passed. To me it seems like the time in the mission is passing faster. I don't know what to say this week was yet another week of hard work, happiness, sadness and joy. We were able to teach 16 lessons this week in only 4 days. We had a conference for the mission and one of the seventy came and spoke with us. It was super cool! He helped us with a ton of things, he answered a lot of questions that I had, and he gave us some amazing blessings if we do what he says. This week was such a good week. we worked so hard, every sec of the day was full of something. We are working hard because we want to baptize everyone. I really don't know what to write. Every day we are working really hard to make sure everyone is ready. It looks like we will have 3 or 4 baptisms on the 17th of May. This week I was studying The Book of Mormon, but this week was different I really got a taste of the power the book has. It's amazing how one book has the answers of everything that we need. This book (The Book of Mormon) is the most correct book that this earth has to offer and we can tell just by reading it that there is something different. There is a truth about it, a peace when you read. Every day we need to read a little of The Book of Mormon because this world is getting hard to live in and we need all the help we can get. This week is my birthday and we are going to the temple tomorrow... and Sunday I can talk with my mom and family. This will be by far the best week of the mission. Have an amazing week, and read The Book of Mormon.

Dalton ran into a friend from our stake and a friend from scout camp at the Conference, it is always fun to see friends from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment