Saturday, December 5, 2015

November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015
oi familia,

Today is yet another great and wonderful day, the time is flying by and I am so not ready to go home. But that is life. This week we worked a ton, we also walked more then I have ever walked in my life. We had two service projects that we did, a move and then we dug a hole in someone's house. I still don't know why, but we did. We also ate a ton. The members of this ward are loving me and my comp and we eat a ton, which is good and bad at the same time. In brazil they don't have thanksgiving, so I didn't really do anything. This week was just like any other week, lots of work, fixing problems and taking care of the elder and sisters in my zone. I won't lie, I am getting really tired but I only have a little more time so I will push it hard until I go home. Keep me in your prayers, I am needing them. Thanks for everything, have an amazing week. Love you all!


"God never loses sight of our eternal potential, even when we do."







No comments:

Post a Comment