Saturday, December 5, 2015

August 16, 2015

August 16, 2015

Well where to start. I am sick of eating rice and beans every day. I think I will die, haha I can't eat any more. Every day is the same thing I don't know how they do it. It is always the same thing, but you know it's whatever. It is food and I am always hungry This week was the last week with my comp, and yeah it was a wild card we had a lot of things that have happened and I mean a lot. We were able to help two more people get baptized so that is always good. My comp is heading home tomorrow, and the whole mission will move. They are doing a huge switch to help the mission grow a ton, which should be really good. Tomorrow I will have a new friend and I am kind of excited to find out who he is. I am not sure yet but I am hoping that one he is cool, and that we will be able to work a ton and help a lot of people. It is crazy how fast the mission is going by. I can't believe I still have so much to learn. I am glad that I am here. The lord knew that I needed to be here and to go through everything, that has happend and will happen. Anyways next week I will send a letter with more things about the week. For now I am a busy man. I love you mom.
Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment