Saturday, December 5, 2015

November 3, 2015

November 3, 2015

Familia

This week was just like any other week, we had lots of work and many things to do. To start the week I stayed in my area and we worked hard, and I mean really hard it was hot and the sun was strong. Then we went to the sisters area to help out with some people to get baptized. I was able to do an intervista with an older man, and I was then able to baptize him. The part that was super cool was that Elder Zimmer taught him 1 years ago, and so we were able to put on skype so that he could watch the baptism. It is amazing the things technology make happen. Even though we are far away we can still be close. We also need to remember that technology can also make the people that are close become far away. Sunday I had another baptism which was awesome. P-day Elder Valente and I took our zone to a big park to hang out eat and ride bikes. I had so much fun, it's good to relax a little bit and enjoy what the lord has given us, look around you, everything is a gift from god!! I love you all and have a good week.
Dalton
e também mãe feliz aniversario

Happy Birthday mom

No comments:

Post a Comment