Saturday, December 5, 2015

October 12, 2015

October 12, 2015

Hey Familia

I don't have a lot of time this week, to tell the truth I don't have any time. I did want to say that I am fine staying longer. I love the idea, because I don't want to leave the mission, I have so much to do and to learn. and to tell the truth this will help me get ready for life, so yeah I am needing this. Don't worry I am happy and ready to work. also its crazy how much time is passing and how life is moving.
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160202T1230&p0=233&msg=Going+home+after+two+long+years+%21%21%21&font=hand&csz=1&swk=1
This is for you, to help with the time that I have left. My life is changing so fast I don't know what to write. I am sure about one thing, that god lives and we have little time left to prove to god that we want back in his house. I am trying to remember how I was at home, but when I look back, I can't see the past all I can do is look to the future and hope that I will come out on top. I love you more than anything, and I would do anything to come back in your arms. I have had a great week, were I learned a ton and today was the best p-day. I have ever had on my mission and everything that I planned went really well. Família, I love you all so much and I am so happy that you still remember me haha, Have an amazing week and know that I pray for you every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment