Saturday, December 5, 2015

August 9, 2015

August 9, 2015


Hey

So this week so much happened, and to tell the truth I am so tired I don't even want to write. This week was yet another good week working are butts off and trying to become are best. It is crazy how fast life is passing. I really am trying to get everything done in 4 months, because to tell the truth I am not ready to go home, because the moment I step off that plane my life will start. There is still so much I need to learn and become. Every day I learn something new about myself. I am trying to become something better. I know that I am super weak and I have so much to learn I am far from being ready to go home. Life is good, I am learning so much. Lately I haven't been able to sleep so I just think about life. I think about what I want to be, or what shall I do. Even more important, I asked myself" am I ready to meet god???? am I really ready to go back, am I white as snow" Then I think about what I need to do to get better and remember that I have a ton of things to fix and get better. Then I ask myself "am I who my mom and dad think I am, am I following in their footsteps, or do I fall short, do I have only a little fix, or am I a mile away". The world is so beautiful, I hope I become something way better then I am now... because I can always do so much more!!!!!!

I love you all please keep me in your prayers

Elder Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment