Saturday, December 5, 2015

June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

Hey family

This week was a wild one, it started with getting a call late at night that Elder De Jesus will be leaving on Wednesday. Tuesday I had some big meeting with some leaders of the stake and with some bishops. I was with the zone of elders, we planned some new activities and helped everyone. Then we got home to clean up the house and help Elder De Jesus pack up. Wednesday we went to the office and as we were waiting, president pulled me in his office. We sat and talked and talked for like 3 hours, about the mission about the elders what was going to happen and what we needed to do to get ready for the next president, because this is the last week of president Andrew. It was weird because I am just one elder, but president puts a lot of trust in me. Then we went to the airport, we meet the family of Elder De Jesus and left him with the family. The President and I went and meet up with some new elders and we ate pizza and talked about life and what he was going to do when he goes home. Then I got a taxi and went home. This week has been long, working our butts off and trying to find new people to teach. I can't believe how much time has passed. Friday I did a new activity for 3 wards that went really well. We helped a lot of new people got to know the church. Then of course Sunday I went to church 3 times, three different wards to help my elders and the wards. To tell the truth I am having a hard time sleeping but that's life haha. Sorry I haven't been able to write much, life has been super busy.

Love D1

No comments:

Post a Comment