Saturday, December 5, 2015

October 19. 2015

October 19, 2015


Wow, Dawson is 18 years old already, the time flies by so fast. Wow two years. It's crazy and soon he will be on his mission. So Dawson was right, we did say only until we were 18, but I never made it so I don't know when I would get it. It is crazy they are doing everything that I did, and making it 10 times better. Seems like they are putting me to shame, got to love younger brothers. On the mission you look at life with different eyes, and you can see everything differently. the mission has given me like 50 years of life experience. you wouldn't believe who I am now. It will be so weird to come back home and talk with you all again. I am so close, I can't wait. Mom today I only have 107 days on the mission left, in a blink of an eye I will be there, and I will be able to talk some sense into my brothers. So where to start my life is super crazy I can't believe how much time has gone by. This week we talked with presidente and he told me that it seems like I will stay in this area until the end of my mission, which means that I will have about 7 months here. I am trying to do my best to help this place grow. Tomorrow we are going to the templo which is going to be amazing. I have been needing this so much, I am so ready. The mission life is getting hard, seems like we have so much work to do. I am happy, full of health and working hard, I love you guys so much and remember that you guys are always in my prayers. I love you mother so much and I am happy that I am staying don't worry I am doing good. take care mother.
Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment