Saturday, December 5, 2015

November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015
Oi Familia,

I don't have a lot of time, but I want to thank you all for everything that you have do for me. The mission is a time of change, were we can look into ourselves, and see what we need to fix or what we need to change. Yes the time is passing fast, and before you know it I will be home, but I cant lie, I will miss the mission, the work is something that is so sweet and amazing, that there are no words to explain how I am feeling. I feel grateful that I have the chance, to invite people to be baptized and follow my savoir. I have been given the power to do this, and there is nothing better than when the person says yes. The mission is changing me more than you would believe, I am not perfect but I know now where I can find my strength and were I need to go for the help that I am needing. The days are passing to fast, and the tears are starting to fall, I can say that I love the mission. It is hard and beats you up, but I have never done anything in my life, that has so much joy, and reward. I know that this is the work of the lord. I know that he is real and loves me, and that he has a plan for me, that I must be ready to follow and do as I am told. The most important thing that I have learned on the mission is family. There is nothing more important than family, nothing. On the mission you learn the families can be together forever only through our lord and savior. Thanks for everything you have done for me, keep your head up and let's roll up are sleeves and work in the field of the lord, to save everyone. Keep me in your prayers and I will do the same. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment