Saturday, December 5, 2015

July 13, 2015

July 13, 2015

Well mother yet another week has passed by. So to update everyone with what has been happening. I am a Zone leader which, let's be honest, it's hard. It is fun and rewarding. As always I am running around like a chicken without a head, but that's the real life of someone that is working. I was sent with a good friend of mine to open an area. This means that we don't know where anything is and it's really hard. That is the life of a true missionary. This week we just tried to find new people to teach and our lunches. This week a few lunches fell through, but as we learned on Sunday that is normal. I think I will be very hungry in this area. Sunday we had a wild card, because there was only about 30 members. The ward is struggling and they sent us there to help it. I gave a talk Sunday with a 30 sec warning, which was amazing. My companion Elder Brenchely has only 5 weeks left before he goes home. Please keep me in your prayers, I would love that. This week was good and we are ready for yet another week. I have learned more about myself, and what will help me be ready for what comes next. It is crazy how much time has flown by. I am ready for the next adventure, the mission is turning me into a man of God.

Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment