Saturday, December 5, 2015

September 7, 2015

September 7, 2015

Hey family

So this letter starts out with only the good stuff, I have told the President I will stay another 7 weeks on my mission. I will serve 2 years and 3 weeks. It is good for me. I can't believe how much time has gone by. I am happy but really tired and the pain in my knee is hurting like crazy, but that is the mission life. This week was awesome I was able to teach a lot of people, and we meet this new family that is super cool, and they are liking the church. Also this week we should have 3 baptisms which will be amazing. This week will be a short letter but next week should be full of good things. I am needing to buy some new shoes, my old ones have holes in them. Have an amazing week and may god be with you until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment