Saturday, December 5, 2015

September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015

Hello,
This week was just like any other week, hard work, and walking and the start of the summer heat. It was like 98 this week. I am starting to burn up. It is too hot to think or to do anything. It is all part of the mission. This week I did go to the temple, and let me tell you there is nothing better than the temple. The spirit is so strong, there really is something different about that place. It is as if, the lord is there with his arms wide open to give you a hug. This week as we were walking home one day a man fell to the ground and starting to have an attack of some sort, so me and my comp held him down and called 911 and waited there for someone to get him. There was a big group of people that was watching, but we got him to the hospital and I hope everything will be fine with him. It happened so fast, but it made me want to be a doctor. We will see what I will do when I go home. This week was a good week, we worked hard and had fun. My companion is Elder Valente, he is from Teresina Brazil and has 20 years. He is super cool and we have been friends for 1 and 6 month already. We both entered the mission about the same time. yeah this week was just a normal week.

love you all way to much

No comments:

Post a Comment