Saturday, December 5, 2015

July 27, 2015

July 27, 2015

Hello family

So this week was yet another fast one. We started the week out with a zone meeting which went really well. My comp and I did some great work and we both gave some amazing trainings to the zone. Then Wednesday we had interviews with the new president, which was really cool. He seems really good and has really good ideas with what he wants to do with the mission. I have a lot of faith that he will make a great change in the mission. That night we taught a few people. Thursday we did some crazy work, teaching a ton of people, and trying to help find new people to help the ward grow. Friday I had two interviews to do, which were cool, and then we had a activity in the ward. It turned out to be really fun. Saturday I did two more interviews which were good. I felt like I was on the bus the whole week. Sunday was just a normal day working hard and wanting to sleep, and today we are about to have a zone activity which should be super cool.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment