Saturday, December 5, 2015

November 9, 2015

November 9, 2015

Hey family,

Well yet another week has passed by. This week was the last week of the transfers and it was a really good week. We worked hard and were able to help a ton of people. This week we also painted a house, with some members which was super funny. Church was slow as always but this week we should have two more baptisms, which will be super cool. Last night I received a phone call from some friends and my group will be going home in 5 weeks, and I will be staying for another 7 weeks... haha life can't even get better... to tell the truth I am not ready to go home, and as I talk with my friends, seems like no one is ready to go home. The time is passing fast and before you know it I will be home. Mom just to give you a heads up I only have like 84 days left, so that day that I will be able to give you a hug, is coming really fast. This week rained every day and I mean every day, but as they say the more it rains the prettier my wife will be hahah. I am getting so old. two years has gone by, I hope I have changed, I hope I come home a better man. One that has god on his side. Thanks guys I love hearing from you, tell Duncan I am sorry, but to keep his head up, he still has one more year!!! love you all so much.

Have an amazing week and god be with you Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment